Ahoy mates! Welcome to Fisherman’s Quarters II where the locals come to eat Calabash style seafood!
Voted the best in WNC as serving only the finest and freshest seafood and steaks around, we’re open for lunch and dinner six days a week.
Fisherman’s Quarter II is a family friendly place:
• kids menu
• Create your own fried platters
• Broiled options available
• Fantastic steak, chicken and pasta dishes, and salads
• Banquet room for private parties
• Wine and beer available
“We bring the bounty of the sea to the mountains of WNC. Come join us! It’s our pleasure to serve you!” --owners George Baxevanis and George Vlahos.
Places to eat seafood near me now
• We use at least 40 pounds of fresh cabbage, daily, for our delicious homemade Cole slaw.
• We serve 100 pounds of fried baby shrimp each day!
• We serve 100 pounds of flounder each day!
• We serve 100 pounds of Alaskan Whitefish each day!
• On average, we serve 500 people on weekdays and 900-1,000 on weekend days.
• Cocktail, tartar sauce and salad dressings are made in-house, daily. The cocktail and tartar sauces will soon be available for patrons to purchase and enjoy at home. Production of sauces, and other products, will be done locally to support the local economy! Check back soon to find out more.